A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit most
websites. ?They are used in order to improve your user experience by enabling that website to do
jobs such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, saving your preferences and
remembering your login details for the next time you visit the site, as these are often forgotten.
We use functional cookies to:
(1) remember you when you visit this website and let you login more easily by using your stored login
details if you have ticked to use this facility.
(2) create personalised journeys through the website to make it more relevant to you.
(3) make our website work.
(4) calculate sales made via different channels, such as search engines, Google Adwords etc.
Can You Turn Off Cookies & What Effect Does It Have?
Most modern browsers allow you to turn off cookies and you can find out how to do this via the Help
facility in the browser menu. Switching off cookies is very likely to restrict your use of the website and
affect the way in which it operates.
Third Party Cookies
We use third party cookies from:
(1) Google to track visitors to this website for our own management and reporting purposes and to
display map information.
(2) Facebook applications integrated into the site, such as Like buttons.
(3) Twitter for displaying Tweets
Thank you for the excellent job today. Everyone is most appreciative of your friendly and efficient service. Ian
Please pass my thanks on to your team who did a wonderful job at our event. We find you so reliable and so easy to deal with when making our bookings. Look forward to using your services in 2017
County Medics Provided Medical Cover for a large Festival and we were extremely happy with their services. We found them to be reliable and thoughtful
Thank you to your staff he treated me at the Upton Blues Festival, your staff are so friendly and treated my cut leg quickly and professionally. I hope to see you next year (not as a patient though!).
We have used County Medics for over two years now, they regularly supply us with Medical support. They have never let us down and always put the patient first. Thanks.
We publish the most important information about our Ambulance services, special offers and articles on various topics. Subscribe today to receive our exclusive offers and other premium content.